This is an important area. It is often forgotten how low frequency sound and vibrations affect and mask speech and song, and therefore gives a poor speech intelligibility. Through a better understanding on how to avoid these problems, one can reduce the consequences. This is especially important for new construction or renovation of premises. With the right method can be large additional costs is saved.
We have a number of courses in the area and Dr. Thomas Lagö is an international expert on the subject. Our courses will create a whole new understanding of how simple means can often avoid major problems later on and what creates these challenges. Contact us if you want to know more or get consultant help!
We recommend the following course: Sound, vibration and acoustics in buildings.
This course is specially formulated to help you work with installation of heating systems, fans, or other devices that create noise and vibration. If you belong to one of the following categories, you should take this course :
• House contractor (eg Myresjöhus, Trivselhus , Willa Nordic, house manufacturers, …….
• Supplier of such heating systems (eg IVT, Thermia, Danfoss , Mitsubishi, Panasonic, …….
• Installation of kitchen fans, heating systems, air compressors, …..
• Dissatisfied customers who want to know why the above groups are not done right because there are noisier than a little!
The course is linked to the real problems and challenges and examples of constructions will be given. Examples include:
– How do you reduce the sound from such a heat pump radically. A real example where the ratio dropped by about 25 dB with relatively simple and inexpensive means will be provided.
– How do you handle the ventilation system to reduce noise and vibration in the building.
– Room Acoustics and how to get the room feel better and quieter.
– How should assemble such heat pumps to reduce noise and vibration in the building.
– Standards and norms that must Adipose addressed and discussed.
– Common mistakes, common challenges created by house suppliers and how they should be corrected without great expense. This part is based on real life examples and how one could easily change the outcome.
This course is a must for anyone working with delivering houses, heating systems, ventilation systems, heat pumps, fans or other equipment that may affect the “silence” that one often expects but are no longer available for these installations. Examples of common mistakes will be presented and better solutions are discussed.
The course uses excellent course materials with pictures and examples, and course participants are given the opportunity to ask questions and discuss methodologies and solutions throughout the course with the presenter.